Spicy Black Bean Dip
- 2 cups cooked Grimm Family Farm black beans, drained
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh salsa
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and pulsate until the black beans and cilantro are nearly blended. Add up to a tablespoon of water to thin the hummus if necessary.
- Serve with tortilla chips or fresh cut vegetables like bell pepper strips, cucumbers, zucchini, celery, snap peas, or carrots.